So I got caught with my pants down On the ink trader change. I knew it was coming I just didn’t have the time needed to stock up on all the needed inks to keep my glyph supplies running for this last month before MoP. Rather than pay exorbitant fees for the exact herbs to make the glyphs I am going to pull all glyphs from the market right before the patch and hold them until much closer to patch day. I am hoping that the other glyph sellers will run out of glyphs and the prices will rise. Or 1 or 2 competitors will buy out the other glyphs right after patch and try to sell at higher prices near launch either way I think holding onto them right now is the way to go for me.